Friday, July 12, 2013

Momend

I went around the world today 
and this is the place I choose to stay 
and for the first time in my life 
I feel as if I've chosen something right 
I can't return but that's fine with me 
cause there's no place I miss nor place I need 
now as I'm here I can't recall 
if I have even been elsewhere at all 
I'm gonna stay here until the tail end 
until I'm sure what's real and what it is that I pretend 
and then I will regret the things that I have not done 
I looked back at my life today 
and I saw no moment I'd love to replay 
well maybe my life's been short 
but I really doubt that it's worth wanting more 
I'm gonna stay here until the tail end 
until I'm sure of what's mine and who are those I should call friends 
and then I will regret the things that I have not done 

the dust on my eyelids would mean I'm old 
would you clean it off 
the rust on my golden teeth would mean I'm gone 
away from all the thing's I could not have done

No comments:

Post a Comment